Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ashton Kutcher Cheating Rumor

Ashton Kutcher  2




Allegedly caught making out with a young woman outside of a restaurant bathroom, the actor is insisting that he’s always been faithful to his wife, 47-year-old Demi Moore. The two were married in 2005, and rumors of infidelity have been around almost as long as they have been together.

This time, a STAR reporter strongly maintains that they caught Ashton Kutcher cheating, and the magazine seems willing to put its reputation on the line. However, as it was founded as a tabloid to compete with the National Enquirer, that reputation may not be worth too much.
“Ashton had this gorgeous girl pinned against the wall, and he was totally making out with her,” the article claimed. “I was shocked to see him sucking face with a girl who obviously wasn’t Demi.”
The article makes some detailed accusations against the actor best known for playing Kelso in “That 70’s Show.” Livid, he shot back immediately via Twitter.
“STAR magazine — you don’t get to stand behind ‘freedom of the press’ when you are writing fiction. I think Star magazine calling me a “cheater” qualifies as defamation of character. I hope my lawyer agrees.”
Showing her support, Demi commented on his tweet, saying “Excellent point my love!” Despite their age difference of 15 years, and the fact that most Hollywood marriages end in divorce, I’m going to have to see some evidence before I can call this adorable actor a cheater. For Demi’s sake, I hope the article was a fabricationmade to sell magazines

No comments:

Post a Comment